BECOME A MEMBER
Annual Membership cost £10
Who can be a member?
Anyone who wishes to support the work of the Friends of the RUH.
- Email and paper newsletters
- Invite to the Friends AGM and right to vote
- Membership helps to fund our volunteer management service along with many other projects, here are just a few examples:
- Over 3000 toiletries packs a year are given to patients who are admitted to hospital with no belongings.
- Wheelchairs for visitors who need help getting to their appointments
- Art around the hospital to brighten the white clinical corridors
- Help our Gardening team to update and improve all of the gardens around the hospital site.
How to join?
- Join and pay now online
- In Person: Complete a membership application form and return along with £10 by cash/cheque payable to Friends of the Royal United Hospitals to the volunteers office
- By Post: Complete a membership application form, return with £10 cheque by post to: Friends of the Royal United Hospitals, B18, Royal United Hospital, Combe Park, Bath, BA1 3NG.
Do volunteers have to be members?
Volunteers who actively give their time are automatically members. If you volunteer and would like to make a financial contribution, you can do so by making a donation.
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
The Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS foundation Trust provides acute treatment and care for a catchment population of around 500,000 people in Bath, and the surrounding towns and villages in North East Somerset and Western Wiltshire.
The Trust occupies a 52-acre site about 1½ miles from Bath city centre and became a National Health Service Trust in 1992.
Visit the Hospital website
The League of Friends of the Royal United Hospitals (Bath),
B18, Royal United Hospital,
Combe Park, Bath BA1 3NG
Office Opening Hours are:
Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm
Telephone: 01225 824046