BECOME A MEMBER
We have over 200 supporters whose subscriptions and goodwill boost our activities.
If you wish to support the Friends, but are unable to volunteer, then why not become a Friends member?
Silver Annual Membership is £5
For this you will receive
• Monthly email newsletter
• Quarterly Paper Newsletter
You can join and pay online by completing the membership application form below or you can visit our Volunteers Office at B18 and pay by cash.
Your membership helps us to fund many projects, here are just a few examples:
- Over 3000 toiletries packs a year are given to patients who are admitted to hospital with no belongings.
- Wheelchairs for visitors who need help getting to their appointments
- Art around the hospital to brighten the white clinical corridors
- Help our Gardening team to update and improve all of the gardens around the hospital site.
I would like to become a member of the Friends of the RUH.
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
The Royal United Hospitals Bath NHS foundation Trust provides acute treatment and care for a catchment population of around 500,000 people in Bath, and the surrounding towns and villages in North East Somerset and Western Wiltshire.
The Trust occupies a 52-acre site about 1½ miles from Bath city centre and became a National Health Service Trust in 1992.
Visit the Hospital website
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
Friends of the RUH,
B18, Royal United Hospital,
Combe Park, Bath BA1 3NG
Office Opening Hours are:
Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm
Friday 9am - 12.30pm
Telephone: 01225 824046